The Pacific Northwest’s Premier Source of Non-Ferrous Fasteners
Seattle Nut & Bolt has spent the last decade providing Bellingham-area businesses and contractors with high-quality, non-ferrous screws, bolts, and nuts (among other fasteners).
Screws, Bolts, Nuts, and More!
A local industry leader in non-ferrous fasteners, we pride ourselves on delivering products on-time at a competitive price, all while maintaining a respectful and professional relationship with all of our customers.
Whether you need stainless steel fasteners for a new restaurant build or a reliable source of competitively-priced fasteners for large-scale commercial or governmental construction, Seattle Nut & Bolt has a wide variety of products available to fit your every need.
What Is A Non-Ferrous Fastener?
A non-ferrous fastener is a fastener that does not consist of any iron content. We only provide non-ferrous fasteners to our customers, due to their many benefits over ferrous materials for a wide variety of industries, including commercial construction, sports equipment, high-end homes, and storefronts, among many others.
Seattle Nut & Bolt provides Bellingham-area businesses and contractors with fasteners made from stainless steel, silicon bronze and brass, Monel and K-Monel nickel alloys, nylon, and aluminum.
The Benefits of Non-Ferrous Nuts, Bolts, and Screws
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant: Since non-ferrous products don’t contain iron, they are highly resistant to rust and corrosion, which improves the durability and reliability of the fasteners.
- Non-Magnetic: Non-ferrous metals aren’t magnetic, which makes these fasteners perfect for use in both electrical and wired systems. However, keep in mind that some non-ferrous fasteners such as certain grades of stainless steel may become magnetic.
- Heat Resistant: Non-ferrous fasteners have high heat resistance, which makes them suitable for use in applications exposed to high heat, such as food preparation.
Seattle Nut & Bolt: A Cost-Effective Choice
We understand that price is one of the most important factors when choosing a fastener supplier for your next project. That’s why we provide competitive pricing on all of our products, including nuts and bolts, screws, and other fasteners. Whether you are looking for a long-term contract with reliable and consistent delivery of stainless steel bolts and other fasteners or you need a one-time special order, Seattle Nut & Bolt guarantees competitive pricing for all of our customers, not just the big clients.
Other Benefits of Choosing Seattle Nut & Bolt
- Customer Service: The professionals at Seattle Nut & Bolt have decades of combined experience in the fastener industry. No matter what your project is, we have the know-how and the inventory to get you what you need at a reasonable price and on time.
- Variety of Products: We have a wide range of non-ferrous fasteners available. Our diverse selection makes us stand out from the rest of our competitors. No one comes close to our inventory, which gives your business an advantage when looking for hard-to-find fasteners or large orders.
- On-Time Delivery: We understand the headache that comes with project slow-downs, especially when they occur due to delayed shipments. Seattle Nut & Bolt makes it a priority to deliver high-quality fasteners on time to all of our customers.
Seattle Nut & Bolt Serves The Following Industries:
- Commercial Construction
- Marine Construction
- Governmental Construction
- Utility Companies
- Army Corp Projects
- Custom Homes and Storefronts
High-Quality Fasteners and Service to Fit Your Business
No two businesses are the same. That’s why we take the time to understand your company or project and how we can help you succeed. We have experience serving a wide range of customers, and we can help you save time, money, and stress when it comes to your next project. Call today for a quote!
Seattle Nut & Bolt Is Proud to Serve Bellingham
Seattle Nut & Bolt supplies the city of Bellingham with fasteners for marine craft, construction jobs, and more. Bellingham is near the Canadian border and serves as a port for ferries to Alaska. The beautiful Mount Baker serves as a backdrop to this fabulous community filled with numerous opportunities for recreation, good food, and fun things to do. Visit one of the many museums in Bellingham such as the SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention or The Whatcom Museum. Seattle Nut & Bolt is proud to serve such a vibrant Pacific Northwest community. For all of your fastener needs in Bellingham, Washington, call Seattle Nut & Bolt today!